Educated about hair loss in women
Hair loss is generally caused by men. However, the American Academy of Dermatology estimates that 40% of women have visible hair loss by the age of 40. For women and men, excessive hair loss can have a devastating effect on self-image.It is important to ensure professional service for effective treatment of severe hair loss, not just concealment San noze bald treatment Expert.
Types of female hair loss
There are four main types of hair loss in women.
- Female alopecia is the most common type of alopecia for women. It is experienced as the hair on the scalp becomes increasingly dense. For women, hair loss usually begins at the hair split and in the upper center of the head.
- Mottled hair loss, known as alopecia areata, begins suddenly when there is one or more round bald spots on the hair.
- Traction alopecia is hair loss when using a blade, cornrow, or pigtail that causes the hair to contract tightly.
- Frontal fibrous alopecia refers to hairline recession and generally affects older women.
In such cases, professionals can provide a lasting and satisfying solution. San Jose Hairline Surgery doctor.
Signs and Symptoms of Hair Loss
Signs and symptoms of hair loss include gradual thinning of the crown, which occurs in both women and men as they age. In women, thinning hair may first be noticed as a spread of hair where the hair is split, or as a receding hairline. Round or speckled hair can be seen on the scalp and eyebrows, and the skin may be itchy and painful. Sudden or systemic hair loss may indicate a hair loss problem. Serious hair loss, including eyebrow hair loss Bay Area eyebrow enhancement Expert.
Causes and risk factors for hair loss
The causes and risk factors for hair loss are:
- Family history of parental baldness.
- Significant weight loss.
- Hormonal or medical changes.
- Side effects experienced from the use of medicines and supplements.
- Very stressful physical or emotional shock.
Experienced San Jose baldness treatment specialists know how to diagnose and treat permanent baldness problems.
Do you want to cover or fix your hair loss problem?
If the hair loss problem is severe, the cover-up does not provide a permanent and satisfactory solution. San Jose hairline surgery specialists can use professional hair transplant methods to provide a solution where someone shouts, “I can never guess that my hair has been transplanted.”
Seeking expert San Jose hair growth
For consultation, please contact Dr. John Dieppe’s office in San Francisco and Los Gatos, Medical Hair Transplant & Aesthetics. Dr. Dieppe pioneered new hair transplant techniques and procedures that produce excellent hair growth results. Dr. Diep was named one of the best hair removal doctors in the field of hair growth by Newsweek Magazine.